Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day One - About Me!


Day 1-Introduce yourself, post a recent picture, share 15 interesting facts.
My name is Angie. I am 25 (almost 26) years old and play many roles. I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher, a niece, and a granddaughter. Of the many hats I wear, being a mother and a wife are truly my greatest accomplishments and bring me the most joy.
One: I married my high school sweetheart.
Two: My dad's name is Adam, my husband's name is Adam, and my oldest son's name is Adam... but he's a Jr.
Three: I am obsessed with organization. I love drawers organizers, cabinet shelves, containers, etc. I love having a designated spot for almost everything.
Four: Some people could spend hours in a clothing store... I could spend hours inside Office Max. (Weird, I know.)
Five: I have a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education.
Six: I am in the process of setting up my very first classroom! I will be teaching 1st grade in a matter of days.
Seven: My classroom theme is Bumblebees!
Eight: The school I will be teaching at is brand new and my husband helped build it. I used to drive to his job site and have lunch with him, so I literally watched it be built from the ground up, and now I will be a part of its staff. My husband laid the foundation to my career.
Nine: My parents are my absolute heroes.
Ten: I am deathly allergic to cats.
Eleven: Grocery shopping as a family is something I look forward to every week.
Twelve: Lately, I've been obsessed with garage sales. One man's junk is another man's treasure....especially when it comes to buying kids toys!
Thirteen: Sometimes I watch reality tv shows and feel like I know the celebrities I'm watching in real life.
Fourteen: It's important to me that my children are raised to know, love, and thank God for everything we have in our lives.
Fifteen: My husband and I will celebrate ONE DECADE of being together in March 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment