Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day Two - A Batch of Brownies

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
For those of you who know me, you know my last name is Brown. When I was pregnant with AB3, I always joked and said I was "Baking a Brownie". (You know how people always say there is a bun in the oven when you're pregnant?.... same thing, just a Brown-ie for me... our last name just kinda worked with it all!)
Obviously, our family has grown and instead of just one Brown-ie, we now have two! So I consider our family "A Batch of Brown-ies".
I created this blog to record all the things I wanted to remember in years to come about the boys and what we're up to. Sometimes I post multiple times a week, and sometimes I go days and weeks without posting. Trust me when I tell you it's not because I don't want to - it's just that I don't always have very much spare time to sit down and write. I've been working on making more time to do it though, and this challenge is helping drive my motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment