Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 7 - Favorite Movies

Day 7 - Favorite Movies

None of these blog entries have been very hard for me....except for this one. I'm not much of a movie person. I think the last movie I actually sat down and watched was Toy Story 3.... back in June! I don't ever have the time to sit down and watch a movie, and if I do have the time to watch one, I always fall asleep. There is something relaxing and calm about being in a big, dark, loud theater. Weird, huh? But because I signed up to do this blog challenge, I must fulfill each entry! So here are the movies I stayed awake long enough to watch in the past:

A Walk to Remember (LOVE this one)

Home Alone (Only 1 and 2... I never watched 3 because it had new actors! HATE that!)

The Notebook (Okay, okay... I fell asleep during a 15 minute part of this one, but I still liked it and watched *most* of it, so it counts.)

Big Daddy

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (pretty much anything with Adam Sandler)

I really need to watch more movies. There are a bunch on my list that I want to see! I just need some energy drinks and I'll be set! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment