Monday, September 13, 2010

Silly Boys!

Time flies faster than I can even watch go by, and my babies are doing the cutest things lately. Here are some of the latest happenings in the Brown(ie) House:

* As I previously blogged about before, AB3 is potty trained... but he calls his pee "'orange juice". Haha, cutest thing I've ever heard. "Look Mommy, orange juice in the potty!"

* AB4 loves, adores, and worships his older brother. The twinkle in his eye when he spots his brother doing something is a sight I hope I never lose. As we all know, AB3 is obsessed with cars. Anytime he's on the ground playing with his cars, AB4 inches his way over and pushes cars around with him.

* AB3 has developed the attitude of a 13 year old. If I do something he doesn't like, this is what I hear: "I'm gonna tell daddy!". Reading it here does it NO justice. He says it with SUCH attitude! And if I offer him something he doesn't want (like vegetables... GASP! Bad mommy!) he tells me: "Broccolli go buh bye, mommy! NO! Carrots are cryin!". Haha. It's seriously so hilarious. He has such expression in his tone when he yells like this. I will record a video and post it!

* AB4 has outgrown his baby bathtub (tear) and he's now taking baths with his big brother in the big tub! He sits in a little bath seat and loves every second of it! AB3 shows him how to splash and he helps rinse his brother off. Sometimes a little too much and we need to remind him that AB4 is still a little baby!

These little boys do silly things all day long. I need to do a better job of documenting their silliness because time really does fly by and I don't want to forget these things in years to come.

Until next time,
Mama Brown(ie)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, it is little moments like this that makes life worth living!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, Fran! I know you know the feeling! :-)

    ReplyDelete