Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Husband!

I devote this post to my husband today. His birthday is tomorrow... but I will write about it today! Because tomorrow, I will be on a mission all day long to ensure that his birthday is extra, super special.

This will involve baking, cooking, and cleaning.

Notice there was no room in there for blogging, so here I am now.

26 years ago tomorrow (that sounds so weird and like it shouldn't make sense, but it does haha), Adam Brown was born. The End.

JUST KIDDING! I'm feeling comical today apparently.

Sometimes I don't have all the words to express my emotions. Sometimes I don't need words to express my emotions because my actions do all the talking.

Adam is my husband, the father to our children, a loyal employee, a brother, a cousin, and a son. But the most important role he plays in my life is that he is my best friend. He makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he makes me feel safe, and he loves to cook. (Enough said, right?)

September 21st has been an important day in my life for the past 10 years now. I remember contributing $10 for Adam's 16th Birthday present - a skateboard. I also remember that birthday because I was grounded and my mom wouldn't let me go over to his house to eat cake. But I did anyways because I was a brat like that. :-)

This year we celebrate with our beautiful little family we've created and I just want my husband to know that he truly completes my life in every single way.

Happy 26th Birthday Adam. I love you more than words can say. Here's to 100 more years+ together! xoxo

Until next time,
Mama Brown(ie)

No comments:

Post a Comment