Thursday, May 20, 2010

The countdown is on!

I wanted to post my official countdown until the end of my student teaching somewhere, so I'm posting it here on my blog.

49 school days! This means I will have to wake up and get all dressed up to go play teacher 49 more times.

Don't get me wrong... I have a great cooperating teacher and a great class full of great students, but I miss my boys. That's been the hardest part of student teaching so far. Being away from my boys for so many hours a day takes its toll on me. I'm hoping it gets easier with time. I hope that right when it becomes easier, it's time for it to be over and I can just spend my days with my boys again.

I don't know what I'll do with all my spare time once it's done.... I won't have homework to do. I won't have classes to go to. Hmm... maybe it's time to take up a new hobby! Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Blogging?!? Haha. I think your 12 weeks will fly by. It's summer. It's never long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right Steph! I am hoping it flies by! Blogging will keep me busy. I'm determined to keep up with this!

    ReplyDelete