Thursday, September 10, 2009

Holy Wow!

It has been waaaaaaay too long since I last updated my blog! I know that only *some* people read it, but I apologize for taking so long!

So much has changed since I last posted!

For starters - Our family of three is growing into a family of four! We are baking another brownie and the timer on this little one will go off sometime around March 24th! We are so truly blessed and overjoyed!

Shortly after Adam graduated from his Apprenticeship program he got promoted to a foreman at the new City Center project. He is busier now than he has ever been, but I'm so proud of him for all his hard work and efforts! He does so much for our family and we wouldn't be where we are today without him. I love you baby!

AJ is now nearly 20 months old and literally cracks us up on a daily basis. He is the sweetest, most caring and compassionate little boy I have ever laid eyes on. (I know every mom says this about their baby, but I'm telling the truth!) His vocabulary grows on a daily basis and lately his favorite thing to say is "uh-ooooooooh"! Babcia (my mom), who watches him for me while I go to school (thanks Mom!) is also going through potty training with him right now. So far, he can say "pee pee!", and run to sit on the toilet, but he doesn't really understand what he's supposed to do there. I know it'll take time, but he's making sooooome progress already.

As for me, I am in my second to last semester of College! Yahooo! I finally graduate in May with my Bachelor's Degree! I will be qualified to be an Elementary School teacher, which is my biggest dream in life. Taking all these classes the past few semesters has been an amazing experience. I actually look forward to going to school, and I cannot wait to apply all my knowledge in my own classroom. Obviously all that will stay in place for a few months while I stay home with our newest addition, but at least I will have my degree there and waiting for me when I am ready to use it!

As a whole - our family is ready to move onto cooler weather. Working in un-airconditioned buildings is miserable for poor Adam, and AJ is ready to go back to the park without burning his skin on the plastic equipment! And I am ready for regular walks outside! This summer seems like it's been the worst we've had in a while and I am so ready for the cool fall weather! Not to mention I can't wait to put out my fall decorations and fill our house with the smell of pumpkin candles! Yuuuummy!

That's all for now.

Love and Blessings,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment